BACK PORCH PROJECT!

 My new project is the back porch!  This one might take awhile but that's okay.  Slow and steady is fine with me!  I plan to take one section at a time since looking at the whole is a bit overwhelming.  I'll begin with this wall that has the cute little bench and coat hooks on it and work my way around the room.  My plan is this:  

Step one: clean all the spiderwebs and mud dauber nests and dirt out of all crevices and wash those areas with soapy water.  

Step two:  Spray to kill the spiders.  

Step 3:  Scrape off the loose and chipped paint with a scraper, and then sand it with my hand sander.  

Step 4:  Paint it with a primer.  

Step 5:  Paint it with a finish coat.  Wish me luck!

 Ready to clean!

  Cleaned and sprayed for bugs.

 This is how it looks now.


Comments

Post a Comment